sunnuntai 8. kesäkuuta 2014

First pages of summer

Hello there!

I think the heatwave has destroyed most of my skill to think and analyze things, but hopefully these pictures are enough to tell you about my first summer-week! I've been working as a personal caretaker of my grandmother at Hankasalmi station (a place in between no-man's-land and middle-of-nowhere), and most of the time I've spent by reading, watching silly anime and random YouTube-thingies. It's been really weird to have some much pastime in my hands !

But on with the pictures, like I promised.


In the beginning of the month I made some soyballs by the recipe I got from my friends blog (which you can see by clicking here! The blog is mostly in Finnish, but I'm pretty sure neither me or my friend can write the recipe in English also, if needed :) ) The soyballs tasted much better than they looked... My friend made these for my birthday-party last month, and I solemnly swear this is one of the best soy-foods I've ever eaten.

And even my cat loved me when I made these. Cats <3 creme


More food - pizza I made with my parents! P.S. I put some zucchini on my own pizzas, and blimey, it was goooood.

 I've also spent lots of time with hairy dudes. I mean doges. I mean dogs.

Okay lets have one doge because summer.

#assketchum
"Wow such water! Many wet, much cold!"

This weekend I went on a summer cottage of a friend of mine and his uncle had his lovely Milli-dog with him :3
Although I have been spending a lot of time by myself lately (since I'm quite far away from most of my friends + family), I've had lots of fun via Skype, Facebook and face to face, also!


We've been having a semi-epic poking-battle on Facebook with a friend of mine, and last week we reached the check-point of 100 pokes! I know, we seem to enjoy the little things a bit too much since because of this my friend made this magnificent and unique "motivational poster" to cheer us towards the next, 200-pokes-check-point :D The artist wanted to stay anonymous, but let's say that he is a well-respected and bohemic artist with great visual sense. Even though his grammar is - let's say - a bit cranked.


Like I said, I also went to my friend's summer cottage that locates somewhere in the Puula-lake, and had reeeeally funny times over there! Although this picture might look like we're having a some kinf of spiritual convention, that's not what actually happened; we just wanted to play a game called Changing Labyrinth in a exciting atmosphere!

And I think those were the main things that occurred this week. Next time I will try to put more pictures of my cat and sceneries of summer, since I looove Finnish summer veery much :)(Gosh, I gotta get rid of those stupid loooooong words. They make me look like a troll.)

In the end, some summer music for you!


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti