tiistai 17. kesäkuuta 2014

Busy busy busy doing nothing

Greeting from the middle of nowhere! This post will be super-short since I don't have much to say - I think most of the things I've been doing lately include work, writing, work, food and more writing :D I've spent reeeally much time with myself, but still haven't got bored of my own company even though I speak with myself most of the time so that I don't feel too lonely.


I know these foodphotos are a real pain in the social media's ass, but so am I. In this you can see some berry-kissel, Bulgarian yoghurt and millet-porridge, my regular breakfast nowadays! I've eaten so much kissel for these last days that it probably pours out of my ears some day, but as long as it tasted great I won't stop loving (and devouring it).

And here's some kissel with ice-cream. As you can see, the food is very convertible :D


In the writing area I've been doind critics from books, movies and other cultural things (btw, if you're Finnish you should check out my other blog Let's get Cynical!) And yeah, this was a almost-accidental selca :D

And then I found some old photos from my grandmas cupboards <3 In these pictures I'm probably about 3-4 years old. I really love-hate the fact that me and my brother have the same kind of trousers...

"Big bro ate my bun. Meep." (That's be sitting on the right side, the other one is by BB :D)

Kawaii desu, neee?

... and again the sadface.

My favourite of the pack - me as a little child, trying to take care of the household!
In the pastime I also tried to revive my drawing skills, and started by drawing some Terra E- original art from a ref-picture :D The results are still unfinished, but here's some sneak a peak to what I managed to sketch last evening.

More pics coming soon! (I facepalm to the hand of Jomy {the one on the right}. Such thin thing!)

This weekend my contemporarily-alone-time will end for a while, since I'm travelling to Kokkola for the Midsummer with my parents and little brother! I'm trying to get loads of pictures from my trip so that this blog won't die :D

Happy Midsummer to all of you!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti