perjantai 1. elokuuta 2014

The Cabin Fever

Happy the 1st of August! When I still was a kid (around 7 years old), I considered that this month was the end of summer, but I guess that now I've grown up since I feel like the summer has only passed its halfway! Or then it has something to do with the fact that my graduation is getting closer, and the only school-time I have left is writing my thesis :'D The time of that super-challenge is drawing to a close, but before that I'm trying to enjoy my time with friends, writing, traveling etc.

As you might remember, last week I got on a car with my mom and dad, and went for a roadtrip to Längelmäki. It's a small place close to Tampere - the car-trip from Tampere to the cabin lasts about 1½h hrs. But I'm quite sure that you don't want more blabbering about statistics of Tampere, Hervanta, our car or the trip, so I'll give you the pics straight away!

I'll make it short - I visited Hervanta because of a novel I've been writing. All I saw were blocks of flats.

Nice house. I have know idea what was it for.

The same cool and nice house, part 2.
 And then on with the cabin-stuff! Here's some pics of the place :o *no need to blabber since it's summer and people have more sense for the eyes than .. reading someone's blabbering.




This place was called the Butt of MayDay.  No further words. Let's carry on.

The next pics are taken from a wide river, that was reeeaally cool! Ugh, I must get rid of those long cyllables...







That's about it folks! The trip was really nice, and even our cat loved us when we got back home...

... Or at least he enjoyed our bags quite much.

And these clouds - oh they were so cute! <3 *random feelings are random*
 After the cabin-holiday I've been chilling at home and spending time with computer, books and writing. I've also managed to cook some food - for example these zucchinis (oh I love that word so much) filled with vegetables and cheese!
#omnomnom #lessfat #suchfood
 I also painted a picture of an axolotl! The picture is anything but sharp - I wish I had a great scanner, so that I wouldn't have to take pictures with my cellphone </3


In the end, some leisure I've been working with. I've spent my time sending letter with a friend from Mikkeli, and we've both fallen in love with the moustache-stickers that I bought on my trip to Helsinki! The letter also includes my greeting for the mail-workers: you are doing a very wonderful job!


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti