lauantai 5. heinäkuuta 2014

Days of being wild

My summer holiday has finally started properly! Last week's Friday was my last working day at my Grandma's, and now I've had all the time to just enjoy all the time that I have in my hands. So far I've been busy doing stuff such as:

(Sorry about this silly selfie, I just had to commemorate the first face I made when the holidays started :D )




 I think chilling with a cat is one of the best things you can do, when you don't have anything clever in mind :D Our little (and old) Leevi turned 15 years this Midsummer, but he's still such a lovely honeybunny and mubedibobediboo. Whatever that means. Just love <3


I've also spent wonderful times with movies! Here's the latest Toy Story movie (vol 3), that makes my cry almost every time. (Not because of this scene, though.) Everyone who's seen the movie probably knows, what's the scene that makes the tears have a party in the corners of my eyes :'D I haven't watched much movies, but today I felt instant happiness (and crush) since they showed How to Train Your Dragon in television! The second HTTYD has had it's premiere this weekened, and I can't wait to see the Hiccup being nevillelongbottomed (Check the google if you don't know what it means).


Just so you don't think I've been all by myself this week, I'll post a few pictures of an event where me and my friends we're working this week! As some of my readers might know, I study in Mikkeli, in the training program of bachelor of cultural management (phew, that sounded nice in English.)

Alongside of my studies I take part in a student-theatre group called Teatteri Idea. This week a few of our group members worked in Hulivilikarnevaali. This serie of events last for entire week, and it offered many different activities for little children! Our part in the week was to create a Nature Adventure (wow, that actually rhymes in English!) for children and their family members. Because of this we dressed as animals of the nature. Thankfully the weather was nice, so the suites weren't steaming hot! Here's some visual proof about our existence in the event.





#Lots of pics of me this time, I see...
 In the end of the week I returned back to my Depeche regular mode, and spend time with my folks, computer, cat and dog. I also wrote quite much, and read a few nice books (The restaurant of yellow lemons and Rakkaudella, Hynynen) I'm trying to right my first, concrete novel this summer, and so far the writing has gone well - I only have about 8 chapters of the 26 chapters left to write! In the same time I'm working on a script for our theatre group, so I'm definitely not running out of creative things!





The Patriotic Dog. <3



And last but not least - a pic of the newest love of my life - a new bike! I got this from my grandma as a some kind of pre-heritage, and I hope I will get the most of it during this summer - aka hopefully I can cycle everyday, anywhere I want to! Wheeeeeeeeeeee~

That's all for this time - EXCEPT for one thing! As a music tip of the week I recommend Ed Sheeran. This man is too adorable. And annoying. And talented. If you wish to fall in love and hate somebody at the same time, find him on Spotify ot Youtube!

2 kommenttia:

  1. Well I don't know how to write, in English or in Finnish but I chose English because English is cool. I think Hulivilikarnevaali was the best thing in my summer holiday! And btw I also cry every time when I'm watching Toy Story 3. Ps I miss you already ^^

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Hooray for the English skills! Such a wonderful thing to know that I'm not the only embarrassing one to cry for an animation :D Hopefully I see you veeeery soon again, my friend <3

      Poista